Saturday 14 August 2010

Shona Heath

I CANNOT BELIEVE I WORKED IN THE SAME BUILDING, ON THE SAME FLOOR, IN THE SAME DEPARMENT AS SHONA HEATH AND I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE WHO SHE WAS AND THE WORK SHE DOES... I'm so sad, I walked past her studio everyday in the corridor as the floor of Peter Jensen's studio was in a small department with similar artists, Emma Cook and Shona Heath were some of them. I Knew i recognised the name Shona Heath from somewhere but it didn't come to me then. I just stumbled accross some of her work on a blog,realised I actually worked next to her and also realised i love her work. She's a stylist and set designer and has only gone and worked with TIM WALKER, probably my favourite fashion photographer.. I'm so sad that I could have met her and had chats! well..probably tried to chat and fail due to pure intimidation.. Oh well..!
This is some work from her portfolio










Source: http://www.clmus.com/set-design/shona-heath/portfolio-3

No comments:

Post a Comment