Monday 9 August 2010

1 Month till Magic

Today is the official 1 month countdown until



..and i (unofficially) celebrated with a strawberry and cream filled cake from Patisserie Valerie..mmm!
I don't have the money to go, but i'm still going! This summer started with a month of exhausting interning in a fashion studio followed by running around the streets of london & a lot of GoogleMaps on the go.. followed by a month of disasters,money wise,landlord wise,teeth wise and hospital surgery wise its been a whole lot of :( and im fed up of that face!....I lost my pot of luck basically! So i've decided that there is going to be a Fantastic fantasy filled Pot of bestival at the end of this anticlimax "summer" and that is a definate :)

This is a collection of little inspirations so far for dressing up head to toe in fantasy magic!.. beyond excitement!















The Theme is Fantasy, which is my favourite and my best..!
Mermaids,unicorns,centaurs and centaurrettes,disney,dewdrop fairies...ooohhhhhh the possibilities. I havent even started yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment